Social Media House Rules
To maintain an open and constructive discussion on social media, please follow the house rules outlined below. Any comment, reply, or post which breaks these rules may be hidden or removed.
- Be nice: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
- Be fair: no libelous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening, or abusive posts.
- Stick to the topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
- Be original: share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
- Be respectful: don’t invade others’ privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information.
- Be truthful: no misleading or deceptive posts; no unlawful purpose or activity posts.
- Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Login5 Foundation (an employee, co-worker, agency, partner etc.) and you are posting a comment about our projects, be sure to let everyone know about your affiliation.
Comments, replies, or posts that breach these rules may be hidden or removed. Users that persistently break the house rules may be blocked from commenting or posting.
Note that comments posted by visitors don’t represent the opinion of Login5 Foundation.