We’re searching for a reliable senior web developer who will be responsible for the maintenance and development of Login5 Foundation websites.
Senior Full-Stack Web Developer
We're searching for
You have extensive experience with React and Next.js, as well as Node.js, and are eager to learn new technologies to further expand your expertise.
• You are proficient in animated web design and know how to optimize animations for best performance as well as visual appeal & functionality.
• You have managed external development teams and agencies in the past, so you are able to skillfully evaluate and choose the right partners to deliver the projects you lead.
• You listen and understand both business and user requirements and skillfully implement improvements that enhance their experience. You have extensive experience with UX/UI best practices that you can apply to our use cases.
• You are passionate about our purpose and willing to go the extra mile for successful project completion
• You are a team player that others can count on, able to add insights and quality opinions to any tech-related discussion.
• You are proficient in English
Bonus: DatoCMS, Shopify and mid-level WordPress experience
You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of all Login5 Foundation websites, so you will have to:
• Manage and own the development pipeline (priorities, sprints, timelines, etc.)
• Implement bug fixes and new features
• When needed, find, hire and manage external teams to enhance the internal development process
• Work hand-in-hand with analytics and product teams to collect the right data and identify improvement opportunities
• Implement A/B tests and other website improvements (speed, SEO, etc.)
If you share our vision, and are looking not just for a job, but one with a purpose, we are looking forward to your application. Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org